What is nc-cms?
nc-cms is an embeddable, lightweight PHP Content Management System (CMS). Quick single file "website add-on" style integration, while retaining the most important features of a modern day CMS: User login, file uploads, edit of content areas and page titles.
nc-cms can optionally use a database for content storage (MySQL, etc.) However, a database is not required, and nc-cms uses fast flat file storage by default.
- Simple user interface. Ease of use for the end user. Small learning curve for site owners.
- Fast installation and integration. Drop the nc-cms folder into your website directory, add a few lines of code to your existing web page(s), and you are done!
- Flexible. nc-cms is a page add-on and won't change the underlying structure of your code.
- Expandable. Clean, lightweight, open source. nc-cms is a reasonable foundation to build upon.
- Efficient. Lightweight design choices make nc-cms one of the fastest CMS's in the world.
Some kind words from the community...
So, who created this?
nc-cms Documentation and Support
For instructions on how to install, integrate and upgrade nc-cms, see the documentation.
Discuss and report issues on GitHub!
Would you like an advanced custom feature or commercial-level technical support? The original developer is available for commercial work at NConsulting.ca!
nc-cms Usage Permissions - The zlib/libpng license
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.